Friday, June 22, 2007

Other animals with furry feet!

Mom went to the county fair and brought back these pictures. Of course she loved the Clydesdale horses, whose feet reminded her of mine. Similar color feathers and all. But then, speaking of feathers, she saw some amazing birds with furry feet - in fact the whole bird is an unbelieveable fluffy ball with fluffy feet!

She was enthralled with them, and some great adorable rabbits too. I know she has thought of getting a rabbit to keep me company. I'm ok on my own. I'm used to it by now, and find ways to amuse myself, and really love naps. I'm a nap queen.

Here I am in a relaxing moment in a spot of shade out under the apple tree, sniffing the breeze, gazing and musing, one of my favorite pastimes, that I recommend people do more too!
Actually mom loves doing these things too, it is one of the reasons we are so compatible.