Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dinner time and peach season


Well today mom is making me a nice homemade meal of canned tuna, a new discovery that Costco carries a large size can at a reasonable price, so this gives me a break from sardines. Mixed with fresh chopped peach, parsley and red carrots from the farmer's market. She has been sneaking peaches in most the the time now while they are in season. They are yummy, and do actually go nicely with the fish. She sprinkles greens powder on it and kelp powder too. She doesn't give me tuna much because of the heavy metals, unfortunately. But everynow and then it is a nice change of pace. Ever since she read that wolves are omnivorous and eat fruits and greens out in the wild, honey occasionally, she tries to diversify my diet. She doesn't feed me at regular times either. She says, out in the wild, animals don't have regular eating times. She doesn't either. So neither do it. She says it keeps me on my toes. It is true, I do actually jump up and down and am very frisky when it is meal time, I jump straight up in the air. She really gets a kick out of that. I know that will be appearing on a you tube video soon too once she gets the hang of working that camera.